For option 1), the author who interests to publish the article in SICTAS2023 proceedings should submit the extended abstract and full manuscript to the conference submission system. The extended abstract and manuscript should be prepared following the SICTAS2023 template guidelines. Only the submitted manuscript in this option can get an opportunity to publish in the supporting journals. The full manuscript proceeding will be delivered a few weeks after the conference by the e-mail.
For option 2), the author who interests to publish the article with Trans Tech Publications Ltd. should submit the extended abstract to the conference submission system. The full manuscript should be prepared following the publisher guidelines and send via the Scientific.Net. The high-quality papers in materials science may offer to publish in KEM/MSF/SSP/DDF (indexed by Scopus) and the manuscripts in other topics will be suggested to publish in AST/CTA/EI/EC/AMM/AMR/DFMA/JMNM/AEF (not indexed by Scopus). In any case, authors retain the right either accept it, rework the paper (depending on recommendations from reviewers), or withdraw and send it to the 2nd volume of SICTAS2023 proceeding. Therefore, the full manuscript proceedings will be delivered after approving by the publisher which will take a few months after the conference. (!!! Waiting for the activation of registration/submission systems from KEM)
During the conference period, the book of extended abstract proceedings will be provided. The 1st volume of SICTAS2023 proceedings will be shortly delivered via e-mail after the conference. After receiving the decisions from the peer review process of the supporting journals or Trans Tech Publications Ltd., together with the decision of the author (making during the registration process), the 2nd volume of SICTAS2023 proceedings will be published and lately sent via e-mail to an individual author.
The best papers that submit to SICTAS2023 proceeding (option 1) in each research area will obtain an opportunity to be published after the paper submission and peer review process in:
- Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences Studies (HASSS, indexed in Scopus Q3) or
- Science, Engineering and Health Studies (SEHS, indexed in Scopus Q3) or
- Nakhara: Journal of Environmental Design and Planning (indexed in Scopus Q2) or
- Journal of Fisheries and Environment (indexed in Scopus Q4)
Therefore, the authors are encouraged to read the scope and choose the best-fitting journal.
(If there is a refusal from KEM, the good-quality manuscript will be transferred to SICTAS2023 proceeding with no-refund.)
Guide for author:
Extended abstract template:
- For all authors, please obtain MS Word template of "the SICTAS2023 extended abstract(.docx)" or "the SICTAS2023 extended abstract(.pdf)" from here.
Full manuscript template:
- For author who interests to publish the article in the SICTAS2023 proceeding, please obtain MS Word template of "the SICTAS2023 full manuscript(.docx)" or "the SICTAS2023 full manuscript(.pdf)" from here.
- For author who interests to publish the article in one of the Trans Tech Periodicals published by Trans Tech Publications Ltd, please find the details for the journal scope in https://www.scientific.net/ForPublication/Paper. The manuscript should be prepared by using “template assigned by KEM” and the submission should be done following the guidelines “paper submission manual for author”.
** The registration fee covered the publication cost for all of the above options.